IT Systems Analyst I
Provides assistance to Bank staff with the operation, maintenance, implementation and upgrade of the Bank's various computer platforms. Provides technical support for the help desk, software and hardware issues, and the Local and Wide Area Network. Performs a variety of maintenance, evaluation, installation, and training tasks to ensure network performance meets company and user requirements. Acts as troubleshooter for technological issues and assists with regulatory testing and reporting.
- Associates Degree with 2 years experience in Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- High school graduate with 4 years experience in Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Bachelors Degree in Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Microsoft Certified Professional certification
- Four years experience in a networking environment.
- Analytical and problem solving experience.
- General knowledge of financial institution regulatory requirements as they relate to networks and systems.
- A problem solver with the ability to research data and make recommendations concerning information technology.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong technical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to resolve problems relating to hardware, software, and communication issues.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Provides first line computer and networking support for New Century Bank staff.
- Investigates user problems, identifies their source, determines possible solutions, tests and implements solutions.
- Installs, configures, and maintains personal computers, file servers, TCP/IP networks, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices, and systems
- Provides hardware and software services and maintenance for personal computers, file servers, and printing environment.
- Performs or assists with software updates and documentation of same when necessary.
- Documents and maintains proper inventories of network assets.
- Assists with new facility network setup.
- Responsible for creation, maintenance, and removal of network credentials for new, current and terminated employees.
- Ensures proper operation of video security equipment and assists with retrieval of archived video as needed.
- Documents network problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Anticipates communication and networking problems and implements preventive measures.
- Maintains confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.