Online Cash Management
Cash flow drives your business. Now, with Online Cash Management from New Century Bank, you drive cash flow, taking your business further and faster. Effective. Efficient. Secure. Convenient.
After your accounts are established, Business Online Banking is the cornerstone service used to manage your business accounts whenever you want from wherever you are. Instead of calling or stopping by the bank, simply go to newcenturybanknc.com, log-in, and the information you need is there. With Online Banking, you can:
- View recent banking transactions, including checks paid and deposits made to your account(s).
- Confirm account balances.
- View your statements and images of your checks.
- Transfer funds from one New Century Bank account to another.
- Make a payment on your New Century Bank loan or line of credit.
- Move funds from your line of credit to your checking account.
- Communicate with us via a Secure Message Center.
- Download account information for recordkeeping.
- Integrate your banking with QuickBooks or Quicken.
- Issue stop payment orders.
With Online Bill Pay you are able to pay your bills in just a few clicks, saving time and postage. In addition, you can set up repetitive payments, so bills you pay monthly or quarterly in the same amount can be processed without you doing a thing. Once your list of payees is set up, each with your unique vendor account number, you will be able to:
- Make online payments to vendors or individuals, setting up the amount to pay and the day it must be received.
- Set up recurring payments.
- View scheduled payments.
- View payment history.
Remote Deposit Capture allows you to electronically make check deposits right from your desktop. With a desktop check scanner and an Internet-connected computer, your funds will be available faster than ever and you never left your office!
- Make check deposits without coming to the bank.
- Receive confirmation of deposits made.
- Enjoy faster access to deposited funds.
Creating online wire transfers is a fast, reliable, secure way to disburse funds, accelerate payments, and reduce operating costs. All from your desktop. This is the most expedient method for transferring funds between your New Century Bank business account and accounts at other financial institutions.
You can relax, knowing the internal control you need is still in your hands. Authorized employees will each use a unique Online Banking ID, password, and security token to access the wire transfer system. You establish the maximum dollar amount each employee is authorized to wire out.
For same-day processing, domestic wires can be initiated until 3:30 p.m. eastern time (U.S.) each
- Safely and quickly send funds between banks.
- Maintain control of total amount of funds disbursed from your account.
Through ACH, improve the efficiency and accuracy of payment processing while reducing expenses. At the same time, increase security, as you reduce the risk of lost or stolen checks, check fraud, and forgery. Typical ACH applications include direct deposit of payroll, payments to vendors, and collection of receivables.
ACH files must be received by the bank no later than 4:00 p.m. on any
- Originate online direct deposit of business payroll.
- Create and send regular payments to vendors.
- Receive regular payments efficiently and effectively.
We’ve always focused on providing the highest available level of security. Now, for Cash Management customers who use online wire transfers and ACH, we’ve taken online security one step further. Security Tokens, often described as an electronic key, add a layer of security to the log-in process, giving more protection than ever from fraud and identity theft. Every time you log-in to Online Banking, the bank identifies you and you identify the bank.
- Take online security of your accounts and funds transfers to a new level.
- Ensure that authorized individuals are the only ones initiating transactions to and from your accounts.
Download the Online Cash Management guide>>