Do you like Online Banking? Then you may love Mobile Banking!
Mobile Banking provides real-time access to your accounts from your mobile device. Available for all checking, savings, CD, and money market accounts, this service brings Online Banking’s most popular features to your mobile device.
We offer three Mobile Banking solutions:
Mobile Banking can be used to:
For iPhone® and Android™
For any phone with an Internet
browser (including Blackberry®)
No smartphone required
|Transfer funds between eligible accounts||•||•
|Locate branches and ATMs||•||•||•|
|Use at no charge*||•||•||•|
Mobile Banking is available for Online Banking users with a supported mobile device. Once enrolled, the functionality indicated above will be available for all accounts you currently access through New Century Bank’s Online Banking service.
Call 877-610-7315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your Mobile Banking App.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Mobile Banking?
A: Mobile Banking allows you to handle many banking transactions from a mobile device, such as a mobile phone. You’ll be able to access all accounts available via New Century Bank’s Online Banking from your mobile device.
Q: Is Mobile Banking access available for all my accounts?
Q: How do I enroll?
- Mobile App: The ideal solution for iPhone and Android users.
- Mobile Web: Best suited for those accessing Mobile Banking through a mobile browser. This option works well for Blackberry, Palm®, and other non-app based smartphones.
- Mobile Text Banking: For customers who do not use a smartphone, Mobile Text Banking allows access to your account through any mobile phone with texting capability.
Q: I am not enrolled in Online Banking. Can I still enroll in Mobile Banking?
Q: I have followed the enrollment instructions for my device, but I cannot successfully access my account(s) via Mobile Banking. How should I proceed?
Q: Is there a charge to use Mobile Banking?
Q: Through Mobile Banking, what functions can I perform from my mobile device?
- View account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts (not available via Mobile Text Banking)
- Pay bills to existing payees (not available via Mobile Text Banking)
- Receive account activity alerts
- Locate New Century Bank branches and ATMs
Q: Can I add a new Bill Pay payee through Mobile Banking?
Q: How do I know if my transfer or bill payment was entered successfully?
Q: Can I search for a specific transaction using Mobile Banking?
Q. Can I delete a bill payment that was set up through my mobile device?
Q: When I attempt to enter a dollar amount for a bill payment or transfer, only alpha characters (letters) appear. Why?
Q: What if I lose communication/signal during a transaction (such as transferring funds or making a bill payment)?
Q: I have Mobile Banking, but plan on getting a new mobile phone. What steps do I need to take to continue my mobile access?
- If you access Mobile Banking via the Mobile Web and/or Mobile Text Banking and are retaining the same phone number and mobile device wireless service provider, your Mobile Banking access will continue without disruption.
- If you access Mobile Banking via the Mobile App and are continuing to use an iPhone or Android device and will be retaining the same phone number and wireless service provider, simply install the Mobile App on the new device.
- If you switch wireless providers and/or phone numbers, log in to the traditional computer-based Online Banking via the Internet, select “Options,” then “Mobile Settings” and update your information as needed. If you have chosen to receive text alerts, they will not successfully process if your phone number is not correct.
Q: What happens if I lose my mobile device?
Q: I would like to discontinue Mobile Banking access. What steps do I need to take?
Download our Mobile Banking brochure>>
*iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. Blackberry® is a registered trademark of Research In Motion Limited. *New Century Bank does not charge fees to download or use the New Century Bank Mobile Banking app or New Century Bank Mobile Web. Your mobile service provider may charge for data and text message usage. Check with your service provider for complete details.